Totally Killer will premiere globally on October 6, exclusively on Prime Video, starring Olivia Holt and Julie Bowen.
- The film is the must-see slasher-comedy film of spooky season, which continues Prime Video’s collaboration with Blumhouse Television.
- Kiernan Shipka stars as your new favorite scream queen “Jamie Hughes.”
- The ensemble cast includes Julie Bowen, Olivia Holt, Randall Park, Lochlyn Munro, Charlie Gillespie, and Liana Liberato.
- Director Nahnatchka Khan’s (Always Be My Maybe, Fresh Off the Boat) first genre film
- Time-travel to the 1980s and experience the outrageous culture shock through Jamie’s (Shipka) eyes on October 6!
Directed by Nahnatchka Khan
Screenplay by David Matalon & Sasha Perl-Raver and, Jen D’Angelo
Story by David Matalon & Sasha Perl-Raver
Produced by Jason Blum, Adam Hendricks, p.g.a., Greg Gilreath, p.g.a.
Starring Kiernan Shipka, Olivia Holt, Charlie Gillespie, Lochlyn Munro, Troy L. Johnson, Liana Liberato, Kelcey Mawema, Stephi Chin-Salvo, Anna Diaz, Ella Choi, Jeremy Monn-Djasgnar, Nathaniel Appiah and Jonathan Potts with Randall Park and Julie Bowen
Run time 1 hour 43 minutes
Thirty-five years after the shocking murder of three teens, the infamous “Sweet Sixteen Killer“ returns on Halloween night to claim a fourth victim. Seventeen-year-old Jamie (Shipka) ignores her overprotective mom’s (Bowen) warning and comes face-to-face with the masked maniac and, on the run for her life, accidentally time-travels to 1987, the year of the original killings. Forced to navigate the unfamiliar and outrageous culture of the 1980s, Jamie teams up with her teen mom (Holt) to take down the killer once and for all before she’s stuck in the past forever.
Follow on their Socials: