Welcome to our Patrick Star Show: Season 1, Volume 1 Giveaway. One lucky person will receive a DVD Copy of The Patrick Star Show to watch in their home. This would be a great movie night with the family and choose a buffet of snacks from these 47 Easy Movie Night Treats.
- When: July 5-19, 2022 11:59 pm est
- What: 1 Winner will receive A DVD Copy of The Patrick Star Show
- Who can enter: the US Only, You must be 18 years of age to enter. White list my email so you don’t miss the winner notification email if the rafflecopter chooses you. (firstname.lastname@example.org) You must respond within 24 hours of receiving the winner notification or I will be forced to pick another winner.
- If you have won this on another blog/website please let me know as there is only 1 DVD per person.
Giveaway Disclosure: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. The winner (s) will be contacted by email 24 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email! at email@example.com.
JOIN PATRICK STAR FOR HIS BRAND-NEW SERIES ON NICKELODEON!
The Patrick Star Show is Available on DVD on June 21, 2022
LOS ANGELES–June 8, 2022 – Patrick Star stars in his very own variety show in The Patrick Star Show: Season 1, Volume 1! In this brand-new series, we follow a teenage Patrick Star as he hosts his first solo show with the help of his sister Squidina Star, featuring some of Bikini Bottom’s most beloved residents.
The Patrick Star Show: Season 1, Volume 1 will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment on June 21, 2022, for the suggested retail price of $13.99.
The Patrick Star Show: Season 1, Volume 1 episodes:
- Late for Breakfast/Bummer Jobs
- Stair Wars/Enemies a la Mode
- Lost in Couch/Pat-a-thon
- The Yard Sale
- Squidina’s Little Helper/I Smell a Pat
- Gas Station Vacation/Bunny the Barbarian
- The Haunting of Star House/Who’s a Big Boy?
- Terror at 20,000 Leagues
- To Dad and Back/Survivoring
- Just in time for Christmas/Klopnodian Heritage Festival
- X Marks the Pot/Patrick’s Alley
- Pearl Wants to Be a Star/Super Sitters
- The Patrick Show Mid-Season Finale
The Patrick Star Show: Season 1, Volume 1 synopsis:
In this SpongeBob spin-off series, fans travel back to a time when Patrick was still living at home. This family sitcom stars Patrick and the rest of his family as they are constantly disrupted by Patrick’s wild whims and surreal imagination.
The Patrick Star Show: Season 1, Volume 1 fast facts:
Street Date: June 21, 2022
Catalog: 191329222942 (US)
Audio: Dolby Digital English 5.1, French Stereo, Spanish Stereo
US Rating: Not Rated
US M.S.R.P.: $13.99
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters, and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC).
About Paramount Home Entertainment
Paramount Home Entertainment (PHE) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television, and digital entertainment brands. The PHE division oversees PPC’s worldwide home entertainment and transactional digital distribution activities. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Television Studios, Paramount Players, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHE additionally manages global licensing of studio content and transactional distribution across worldwide digital distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.